A robust, compact software controller with 16 assignable knobs and eight launch pads. Works standalone and is the perfect partner for Launchpad.
A robust, compact software controller with 16 assignable knobs, eight three colour launch pads, and four function keys - designed to be the perfect partner for Launchpad. Use Launch Control’s knobs for fluid control of filters, levels, and effects while you use the launch pads for muting, effects activation, or even launching clips and scenes.
Augment the power of Launchpad with Launch Control and take your performances to new levels of expression, or simply use it alone. Launch Control comes with Ableton Live Lite in the box and works with all major music software – and with your iPad via Novation's powerful Launchpad app.
Launch Control at a Glance
· Perfect partner for Novation’s Launchpad, Ableton Live and FL Studio – plug and play with the built-in mappings, create your own and MIDI-learn parameters.
· Compact control surface with 16 knobs and eight three colour launch pads. Works with all major music software on Mac and PC.
· Integrates perfectly with the Launchpad app for iPad – control volumes and filters with the knobs, and trigger FX and clips with the pads.
· Tough, portable and bus-powered – even from an iPad.
· Eight factory templates and eight user templates allow you to create and save your own control setups.
· Comes with Ableton Live Lite – the music production software used by countless leading artists to produce and perform – and an extensive Loopmasters sample library.
Launchpad’s perfect partner
Novation Launchpad has changed the way musicians produce and perform music, with instant access to a 64-pad grid of buttons. Launch Control adds 16 knobs, enabling you to transform performances and studio workflow – and another eight three colour Launchpad pads. Launch Control is ideal for hands-on control of your mixer, instruments and effects.
Launch Control and iPad
Use the Launchpad app with Launch Control on your iPad to trigger samples and effects, letting you produce and perform music straight away. Launchpad app upgrades will allow you to import your own samples and share your creation with a growing fan base. Launch Control connects direct to your iPad with the Apple Camera Connection Kit (not included) and it’s powered by the iPad.
Control major music software
Launch Control works with all major music software on Mac and PC and is fully class-compliant, controlling MIDI-compatible software like Cubase, Pro Tools, Reason, Logic and FL Studio with no need for drivers. Ableton Live Lite, the V-Station polyphonic soft-synth, an extensive Loopmasters sample library and Bass Station soft synth are included.
Up to 448 controls
Launch Control doesn't just give you 16 knobs and eight launch pads. Eight factory and eight user templates allow you to instantly take control of multiple instruments and effects without remapping, whatever your software.
· 16 rotary pots with 300 degree motion
· 8 three colour Launch pads
· 6 function buttons
Connectivity / Weights & Dimensions
· Class Compliant USB
· Kensington Lock Slot
· 240mm x 118mm x 23mm
System Requirements: Launch Control is 'plug and play' compatible with most modern computers. Officially supported operating systems:
· MAC - OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion
· WINDOWS - Windows 8 and Windows 7 (64 & 32 bit)
· IPAD - iPad2 or later is recommended. iOS 5 or above is required
|Product Code:||Launch control|
JB's Music Store · 59 St. Johns Road · Tunbridge Wells · Kent · TN4 9TT · 01892 515007